At Recursion, we combine experimental biology, automation and artificial intelligence to quickly and efficiently identify treatments for human diseases. The Sr. Program Manager drives strategic planning and execution to support multiple development projects/program.
THE PROBLEMS YOU’LL SOLVE
Use prior project/program management knowledge within the drug development industry to plan, coordinate and track the progress of projects/programs of varying complexity and scale across multiple departments. You’ll report to the VP of Project Management and will be responsible for the initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and closure of projects at the project level.
- Develop and manage timelines to support specific product candidates.
- Create cross-functionally integrated project/program plans, timelines, agendas, budgets, resourcing requirements, rolling summaries and other tools required to organize planning and coordination of deliverables for the project/program.
- Lead the implementation of new processes and process improvement initiatives designed to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of Program Leadership and Alliance Management function.
- Support Program Lead in the collaboration activities with external partners.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU’LL NEED
- 5 to 15 years (depending on level of experience) relevant project/program management experience in dedicated project management role within the pharmaceutical/biotech industry; experience supporting diverse teams in a scientific environment is required
- BS in a scientific discipline; advanced degree preferred
- PMP or Project Management certification preferred
- Solid practical working knowledge of project management techniques and concepts as they apply to drug development/pharmaceutical industry in a matrix environment
- Timeline and budget development and oversight with hands-on experience from discovery through clinical development
- Ability to capture technical discussion in the form of meeting minutes and action items
- Significant cross-functional leadership capabilities – ability to lead and influence; use informal structure, dynamics and culture to get things done
- Advanced relationship building and communication capabilities
THE PERKS YOU’LL ENJOY
- Coverage of health, vision, and dental insurance premiums (in most cases 100%)
- 401(k) with generous matching (immediate vesting)
- Stock option grants
- Two one-week paid company closures (summer and winter) in addition to flexible, generous vacation/sick leave
- Commuter benefit and vehicle parking to ease your commute
- Complimentary chef-prepared lunches and well-stocked snack bars
- Generous paid parental leave (including adoptive)
- Fully-paid gym membership to Metro Fitness, located just feet away from our new headquarters
- Gleaming new 100,000 square foot headquarters complete with a 70-foot climbing wall, showers, lockers, and bike parking
WHAT WE DO
Poised at the crossroads of biology and computation, Recursion is revolutionizing the pharmaceutical industry’s approach to drug discovery. Our unique platform leverages the most advanced biology, high-throughput automation, and artificial intelligence to rapidly discover treatments for rare diseases, diverse immune and inflammatory diseases and new indications in the future.
Recursion is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Recursion strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against applicants because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, pregnancy, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.